Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Visits to eurocanuck.blogspot.com on Monday, February 28th, 2005



Visits to eurocanuck.blogspot.com on Monday, February 28th, 2005

I just snapped a pic to show you all where the most of my hits are coming from. I can't belive it, even someone from Australia has been checking out the post on Paris Hilton. As per today, 28.5.2005, I have had a 155 hits, 30 unique users, and a decent click through rate. My theory on posting a Blog on Mrs. Hilton has stood the test and I am happy to say that beacause of Paris, my site has exploded in page views. I think it also has something to do with all the search engines I have visited, especially the local one
, BesteLinks.ch , a buddies website here in Switzerland.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Terror Alert Level EURO CANUCK
Powered by counter.bloke.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogsCanada Get Firefox! Vote for me @
Blog Directory weblogUpdates.ping EUROCANUCK http://eurocanuck.blogspot.com/