Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Tom Green and Video Blogging?

Just finished watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Tom Green's funny report from Texas. As I was surfing, I ended up on Tom's website and found that the patriotic Canuck has been busy snapping crazy video's of everything from talking to his mom on the Roamy Phone (check the link) or the Toilet Cleaner Man.

I decided to also try out Video Blogging and I just finished posting my first online Blog video courtesy of Videoaddon.com and am pleasently surprised at the ease of use of the site.



In other Blog News, Darren Barefoot's BLOG reports that Mybloglog.com is helping him see which links people are clicking. To Darren's amazement, his post on the Wikepedia Lloyd Axworthy link gets him alot of views. As I have tested with my post on PARIS HILTON , using 'famous' people does increase the clicks on your page :)

Now if I could only figure out how to get more clicks on the Google supported Ads which I have on my site, I would understand why some people are giving up their day jobs to blog....

Click Away...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Terror Alert Level EURO CANUCK
Powered by counter.bloke.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogsCanada Get Firefox! Vote for me @
Blog Directory weblogUpdates.ping EUROCANUCK http://eurocanuck.blogspot.com/